Racingline Magnetic Drain Plug for EA888 Gen.3 Engines (with Plastic Oil Sump)
VWR Racingline Magnetic Drain Plug for EA888 Gen.3 Engines (with Plastic Oil Sump) – VWR180004
Racingline’s Magnetic Oil Sump Drain Plug is now available for the 1.8 & 2.0 TSI EA888 gen3 and 2.0 TSI gen3B engines. These engines use a plastic oil pan, meaning that normal metal, screw-in sump plugs simply can’t be used. Our new ‘True-Lock’ fitting system means that, at last, you can protect your engine.
- By attracting and separating out the minute abrasive and ferrous metal particles that are carried by the oil, it prevents them from circulating throughout your engine’s lubrication systems.
- The harder your engine works, the greater the risk of nasty metallic debris, the greater the benefit of using a magnetic sump plug.
- Our unique ‘True-Lock’ fitting works with a simple quarter-turn to install the plug, then a PolyCarbonate locking ring ensures that it stays tight and sealed at all times.
- It’s a lifetime-use plug – simply replace the O-ring at each service. Install couldn’t be simpler – insist on our new Magnetic Billet Sump Plug with your next oil-change and simply screw it in!
2.0 TSI & 1.8 TSI / EA888 Gen 3 engines
2.0 TSI / EA888 Gen 3B engines
Notes: For plastic engine oil sumps only.
- VW Golf 8 R 2020+
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 R 2013-2020
- VW Passat 2.0 BiTDI 4Motion B8 2015+
- VW Arteon 2.0 BiTDI 4Motion 2017+
- VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 BiTDI 2016+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- VW Golf 5 R32 2005-2008
- VW Golf 6 R 2009-2014
- Audi S1 2.0 TSI 2015-2018
- Audi S3 8Y 2020+
- Audi S3 8V 2013-2020
- Audi RS3 2.5 TSI 8V evo 2017-2020
- Audi TT 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2014+
- Audi TTS 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2015+
- Audi TTRS 3 2.5 TSI 8S 2017+
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi RSQ3 F3 2019+
- Audi S3 8P 2006-2012
- Audi TTS II 8J 2008-2014
- Audi TTRS II 8J 2009-2014
- SEAT Ateca Cupra 2018+
- SEAT Tarraco 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- Skoda Superb III 2.0 TDI 3V 2015-2020
- Skoda Kodiaq vRS 2018+