Turbo Muffler Delete EA888 Gen.3 – VWR16G7TDEL
Racingline Turbo Muffler Delete
For MQB-platform car using the 1.8T and 2.0T EA888 TSIengines with the IHI IS20 or IS38 turbo.
The Turbo Muffler Delete is a sleek single billet design which replaces the restrictive, power-robbing OEM part with a smooth, turbulence free air path exiting the turbo.
What does it do? The standard part is located on the outlet of the turbo compressor and is simply designed to reduce engine bay acoustics. Whilst it subdues the harmonic noises generated by the turbo, it also adds in disruptive turbulence to the airflow right where you don’t want it.
By replacing the standard part with our Racingline Turbo Muffler Delete, you’ll replace this restrictive section with a straight, uninterrupted piece. The result: better boost response giving a little more power, all the while being able to actually hear your turbo working.
EA888 Gen.3 Vehicles
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI & Clubsport 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 1.8 TSI 2013+ 5G
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
- VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
- Audi A3 2.0 TSI / 1.8 TSI 2013+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi Q3 45TFSI 2.0 TSI 2018+
- SEAT Leon Cupra Mk3 2014+ 5F
- SEAT Leon 1.8 TSI 2014+ 5F
- SEAT Ateca Cupra 2.0 TSI 2018+
- Skoda Octavia vRS Mk3 2.0 TSI 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb Mk3 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V