VWR Racingline R600 Siliconen Intake Slang 2.0 TSI golf 7 GTI R, S3 8V
R600 Silicone Intake Hose for 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3
The Racingline Performance High-Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe for MQB Golf 7 GTI/R plus Audi S3 has been engineered to increase air flow through to the turbocharger as the perfect compliment our Racingline Performance R600 Cold Air Intake or even the standard airbox.
A simple fitment, it replaces the entire restrictive rear factory plastic bellows pipe between the airbox and the turbocharger inlet pipe.
This Turbo Inlet Pipe is a large diameter smooth-flowing silicon hose, crucially with enough compliance to allow for adequate engine movement without causing damage to the intake. There are solid turbo inlet pipes on the market, but without this compliance as the engine rocks under power, then something has to give – with a solid pipe it will either be your intake, or the pipe itself.
Back-to-back comparisons with the factory pipe on our flow bench reveals an impressive improvement in airflow, and makes a great compliment to the R600 intake.
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI & Clubsport 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 1.8 TSI 2013+ 5G
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
- VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
- Audi A3 2.0 TSI / 1.8 TSI 2013+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi Q3 45TFSI 2.0 TSI 2018+
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- SEAT Leon 1.8 TSI 2014+ 5F
- SEAT Ateca Cupra 2.0 TSI 2018+
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb III 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V