Stage 3 Monoblock Big Brake Kit – 355/380mm Rotors & 6 Pot Calipers - MK5/MK6
Racingline Stage 3 Monoblock Big Brake Kit – MQB Platform
The design vision was made possible by an advanced 5-axis CNC manufacturing techniques to give this kit more in common with top-level motorsport components than typical aftermarket parts. The result is a combination of ultimate track performance with lightness, stiffness and beautiful attention to detail.
Each lightweight forged Monoblock caliper is a one-piece construction that starts out from an ultra-strong forged billet. Rather than two halves bolted together, our design takes a complex 5-axis CNC machining procedure to build, usually reserved only for the highest-specification motorsport kits.
The result is a 6-piston caliper that is both stiffer and lighter than any other, combined with exceptional cooling characteristics and stunning detailing.
The kit includes 380mm fully-floating ‘triple-grove’ two-piece discs giving vastly greater heat capacity, so reducing the effect of fade.
- Fully-Floating Disc
- Heat treated FC-25 two-piece Steel Carbon Rotors
- 355mm rotors (18” wheels)
- 380mm rotors (19” wheels)
- Sprung floating hardware for near silent running
- Vented ‘Triple Groove’ discs with break-in-surface as standard
- Fast road – Pad supplied with factory pad wear sensor
- AP pad shape for multiple pad options
- Goodridge ISO, TUV DOT and ADR approved lines
- Racingline’s hub adaptor system
What do you get?
– Monoblock Front Brake Calipers (Pair)
– Caliper Mounting Brackets (Pair)
– Full Mounting Bolt Kit
– Braided Steel Front Brake Line Set
– Sport Brake Pad Set (Fast Road Use)
– Fully Floating 2 Piece Brake Discs (Pair)
VW Golf 5 GTI 2005-2008
VW Golf 5 R32 2005-2008
VW Golf 5 GTI ED30/Pirelli 2006-2007
VW Golf 6 GTI 2009-2014
VW Golf 6 R 2009-2014
VW Scirocco R 2009-2017
VW Jetta/GLI 5 2005-2011
VW Jetta/GLI 6 2011-2018
Audi S3 8P 2006-2012
Audi A3 8P 2003-2012
SEAT Leon II Cupra/R 1P 2006-2012
SEAT Leon II 1P 2005-2012
Skoda Octavia II RS 1Z 2004-2013